In our school all classes are experimentative, hands-on, they are a challenge and an adventure
The child becomes an active seeker, they use knowledge to find a solution. They play and learn at the same time!
Most extra classes and half of the national curriculum is taught in English. We use American and British curricula to teach literacy and math
The foundations of out teaching philosophy is our children’s development in three main spheres:
All out teachers are fully qualified in the field of early childhood education. English language teachers have teacher’s diplomas. All our pedagogues have prior experience in working with small kids.
Learning to speak fluently, to read and write, as well as understanding and interpreting information conveyed by others is vital for acquisition of any knowledge.
For every child aged 3-6, physical activity is most important. That’s why we introduce a lot of movement into our classes. We spend an hour outside every day, except for the days when it is extremely cold (-10c) or rainy.
At Primrose, we want our children to pass the time actively, to be happy and healthy.
Our standards are:
- All our furniture, toys, and school equipment are attested and regularly checked.
- Children are never left alone.
- The school meets all the fire and school safety regulations as required by the Health and Safety and Fire Services’ regulations.
- All our teachers are trained in pediatric first aid.
- All out teachers are fully qualified in the field of early childhood education. English language teachers have teacher’s diplomas. All our pedagogues have prior experience in working with small kids.
- They are no children – they are people. We treat every child with respect, and likewise we try to respect their natural needs: to grow and develop, to feel safe, to learn and to rest, to be a part of the group.
- Respect also means respect for others, for our peers, and teachers. That is why we start every school year with the development of a classroom code of conduct that we discuss with the kids and later follow together.
- Parents receive regular feedback in the form of progress reports, workshops and meeting with teachers.
- They get weekly plans at the beginning of each week.
- We want to be your partner in the upbringing of your kids. Our staff are always ready to listen to you and discuss all matters concerning your kids.
- The school psychologist has weekly duty hours when you can come and talk about your child.
- We do not always have ready solutions but we are willing to look for them together with you.